We think the Leonardo Editor is the best tool on the market to create and edit TTCN-2 specifications. It combines a user-friendly interface with powerful features and uniform handling across many different platforms. Whether you are developing modular or non-modular TTCN-2 specifications, Leonardo Editor supports you with state-of-the-art features that you have come to expect from modern development environments. (screenshot)
Here are some of the features:
- ISO/IEC 9646-3:1998 and 1992 compliant
- Leonardo Editor is the only TTCN-2 editor that is fully compliant with both specifications and makes it easy to develop modular test suites.
Syntax and semantics checking
- A comprehensive syntax and semantics checker quickly verifies your specification, including ASN.1 modules
- Automatically completes identifiers defined in the specification, greatly boosting your productivity and reducing errors
- Extract objects into a new test suite
- Merge several test suites into a single file
- Easily identify potential conflicts between many test suites before merging them together into a flat view
- Find dependent TTCN objects and vice versa
- Click on any word anywhere and jump to objects with matching identifiers
- Group test suites and ASN.1 files into sessions to support modular test suite development.
Plugins (Pro version only)
- Plugins can extend the functionality of the editor and support integration into your test system
- Convert the suite or module into HTML documents to print or publish on your Intranet