Leonardo Browser is a TTCN-2 browser that allows you to read TTCN-2 MP files in the GR representation. It supports both TTCN-2 standards, the original version as well as the 1998 edition. Leonardo Browser Base provides you with a handy tool to browse through your TTCN-2 specifications. Best of all it is absolutely FREE.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free copy.
Leonardo Browser provides all the functions you
need to navigate efficiently through TTCN-2 files.
Here are some of the features:
- High performance parser
- optimized code for great performance
ISO/IEC 9646-3:1998 and 1992 compliant
- Leonardo Editor is the only TTCN-2 editor that is fully compliant with both specifications (all groups and collective comments)
Search with Perl5 regular expressions
- search through identifiers or the full text and find things quickly
- click on any word anywhere and jump to the data with matching identifiers
- view and compare proformas in external windows
Compressed MP file support
- Open and Save compressed MP files to save space
- sort groups and tables alphabetically
Advanced tree management
- use the many features that make the handling of specifications much easier
- a comprehensive online help system will give you all the information you need to use Leonardo Browser